Tuesday, October 23, 2018

In this situation it is very important to make a Will. In your Will you will nominate guardians for your minor children and you will nominate two trustees. Your two nominated trustees can be your nominated guardians or they can be different people. In your Will you will give your trustees the power to look after your children financially until they reach a certain age. You can decide what age you want their trust to end at (usually 25 years of age). Your trustees will be given the power to apply funds from your estate to the rearing and education of your children. They will have the power to invest for your children's future. You should give very careful consideration to whom you nominate as trustees given the control they will have over your children's financial future.

E Appointments

Get An e-appointment

Select Dates And Times That You Are Available.

Enduring Power Of Attorney

An Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA) is a legal document by which a person (referred to as “the donor”) Read More...

Dermot McNamara BCL,
Notary Public
Commissioner for Oaths

Collette Bryson BA (Hons)

Frances Cunneen T.E.P. Trust & Estate Practitioner

Lorraine Byrne

M.I.I.L.Ex, Legal Executive

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site

EU Cookie Directive Plugin Information